I love to develop digital products. It is the most exciting activity for me, at least by now. Moreover, it is not only my passion. My team always puts their hearts and souls into our work.
From the beginning of the 2018 year, Dozens had become my ruling passion. It is not just a new challenger in the UK market, it is a personal guide to fintech offering users a unique journey from spenders to savers and investors. It seems just like it was yesterday. We handled our first meeting, discussed our concept and investigated the possible functionality. Now we are on the market with Dozens offering a significant list of features.
Time is running so fast that sometimes it’s even hard to realize and appraise the results we achieved. Just think about what we have got for Dozens:
- About 1.5 years ago, Dozens broke into my life. At that moment it was just the idea shared with the group of like-minded people.
- For almost 8 months, we had been creating Dozens from scratch. We went the route from idea to real application for iOS and Android platforms. We had everything throughout our way — intensive meetings, re-thinking the concepts, sleepless nights, and a lot of fun.
- Just 9 months ago, we showed our newborn product to the world. The first launch revived our spirits. We continued to implement new features, do restyling, and improve the performance of the application. Our hive never gets tired.
- A month ago, we reached our first 10k of real users. It was like an awakening for me. It seems like just yesterday we released it. Unbelievable.
- In June 2019, Dozens was named a Gamechanger by Startups 100 index. We gained the 25th place amongst all the UK startups. It was astonishing for us.
- In July 2019, we had another nomination — Dozens got on the list of the top 10 banking applications in the UK by Finder.com.
- In August 2019, we reached a new level — 15k of real users. This number is fascinating.
The mentioned above is the most memorable moments for me. However, there are so many more events and milestones that I would like to share. Another time :)
I know that all these results would be impossible to reach without a dedicated team of devoted Designers, Developers, DevOps, and QAs. Guys, you are simply the best!
Each time I look into my backlog, it inspires me. We know hundreds of ways how we can improve Dozens applications. We know dozens of features that can make our users lives more convenient and more productive from the perspective of personal finance management.